- Issue Time
Kitchen faucets are used frequently, so scale and oil stains may remain. This article will specifically introduce the cleaning methods and precautions of kitchen faucets.
After we have used the kitchen faucet, if it is not cleaned in time, after a long period of accumulation, some scale and oil will appear, which may affect our future use. The following are the cleaning methods and precautions for kitchen faucets.
Kitchen faucet cleaning tips
1. If it is a copper kitchen faucet, if you want to clean the electroplated surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some strong degreasing and decontamination detergent to clean it.
2. For the scale and rust on the kitchen faucet with sprayer, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge with a little special detergent, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
3. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or wipe with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste, which can remove limescale and oil stains and make the surface of the kitchen faucet clean and bright.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the kitchen faucet when cleaning the kitchen faucet, but the inside of the kitchen faucet is actually more important. If the water output of the kitchen faucet is reduced or the water is crossed, it may be caused by blockage of the aerator. The aerator can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the kitchen faucet parts with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstall.
Precautions for cleaning kitchen faucets
Although the chrome-plated layer of the kitchen faucet claims to be corrosion-resistant and non-rusting, incorrect cleaning methods can still cause abnormal wear and tear on the kitchen faucet.
1. Do not wipe the surface of the kitchen faucet with steel balls and other hard objects, because the steel balls are very hard and will easily scratch the surface of the kitchen faucet.
2. Use a neutral detergent for cleaning. Cleaners with strong acid and alkali are not suitable for kitchen tap cleaning.
3. After cleaning the kitchen faucet, use a dry lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining water on the surface to avoid residual water stains.
If the cleaning of the kitchen faucet is in place and thorough, it can also extend its service life. Of course, we need to clean and maintain the kitchen faucet frequently. So if you use the above methods, the effect is not very obvious, you can contact us to get more solutions, and we also have related customized services.
As a professional faucet manufacturer, we have 16 years of experience in manufacturing kitchen faucets. We can provide customers with high-quality faucets and supporting products, as well as professional design and complete service procedures. We have always been committed to providing professional and healthy kitchen and bathroom product solutions. If you want to buy our high-quality faucets, please contact us immediately!