- Issue Time
Only by properly cleaning and maintaining the kitchen faucet, we can extend the service life of the kitchen faucet as much as possible. Today, let’s talk about the cleaning methods and maintenance guidelines of the kitchen faucet.
After the kitchen faucet is used for a long time, it will cause the accumulation of scale and rust, and the surface of the faucet may also be worn. At this time, we need to pass the following correct cleaning methods and proper maintenance techniques to make the kitchen faucet look new.
1. If it is a copper kitchen faucet, if you want to clean the electroplated surface, you can scrub it with boiling water and detergent, or you can directly use some strong degreasing and decontamination detergent to clean it.
2. If the scale and rust on the kitchen faucet are difficult to remove, just wipe the surface with a damp cloth or sponge with a little special detergent, and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth or rinse it with water.
3. Dip toothpaste with a soft-bristled toothbrush or wipe with a scouring pad dipped in toothpaste, you can remove scale and oil, and make the surface of the kitchen faucet clean and shiny.
4. Many people only notice the surface of the kitchen faucet when cleaning the kitchen faucet, but the inside of the kitchen faucet is actually more important. If the amount of water from the kitchen faucet is reduced or the water is a fork, it may be caused by the blockage of the bubbler. The bubbler can be removed, soaked in vinegar, clean the debris with a small brush or other tools, and then reinstalled.
5. Do not wipe the surface of the kitchen faucet with steel balls and other hard objects, because the steel balls are very hard and will easily scratch the surface of the kitchen faucet.
6. Clean with a neutral detergent, and detergents with strong acid and alkali are not suitable for cleaning the kitchen faucet.
7. After cleaning the kitchen faucet, use a dry lint-free towel to wipe off the remaining water on the surface to avoid residual water stains.
1. Don't switch the kitchen faucet too hard, just turn it gently. Even the traditional kitchen faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it down. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use.
2. When the water pressure is not lower than 0.02mpa (ie 0.2kgf/cm2), after a period of use, if the water output is found to decrease, you can gently unscrew the screen cover at the water outlet of the faucet. Eliminate impurities, and generally restore to the original state.
3. Invite experienced and qualified professionals to carry out construction and installation. When installing, the kitchen faucet should try not to hit hard objects, and do not leave cement, glue, etc. on the surface, so as not to damage the gloss of the surface coating. Be careful to remove the debris in the pipe before installing the kitchen faucet.
If the kitchen faucet fails during use, we need to repair and replace it in time. If you want to know more about kitchen faucets after reading the above, you can contact us for professional solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of faucets and accessories, we have accumulated rich manufacturing experience in this field. We have a professional production team and strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of products in all aspects. We can also provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you are interested in our kitchen faucets, please contact us immediately!